You will obtain the following key benefits:
- learn how to be an effective advocate
- understanding of the different types of advocacy
- learn or improve your communication skills
- understand the art of good negotiation
- this course will build your confidence
- encourage and support initiative
You will obtain a Level 3 qualification in “An Introduction to Advocacy”. This will carry six credits that may be used toward a higher qualification (such as a degree course).
We support and encourage inclusiveness and are able to award at a lower academic level if this is helpful to a learner.
The course is credit based learning with specified learning outcomes. You will be guided and helped to achieve this learning.